It is now June 2016 which makes this post pretty much six months overdue. 2015 was another awesome year for me. There were so many highlights and so many experiences that it was always going to be difficult to shortlist some of them.
2015 was the year that gave me:
- My first experience shooting at the famous “One Tree” location in Singapore
- My first time getting stuck in the lift while shooting a wedding. Thankfully the groom was with us so everyone had no choice but to wait 😛
- My first time shooting at Movenpick Sentosa which is a beautiful hotel
- My first time shooting at two very beautiful churches – The Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour at Siglap Hill and The Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in Serangoon
- Weddings at Raffles Hotel (I really, really like Raffles Hotel)
- Two first look moments which is really rare in the assignments I get. Was so glad that the couples went for it.
- My first time shooting at Lone Pine in Penang
- My first time shooting in Universal Studios
- My first time shooting at Changi Airport
- The many smiles and laughter at every wedding
- And last but not least, couples who are now friends of mine
2015 was indeed an amazing year and based on the first six months of 2016, it looks like I will be saying the same for this year when I hit 2017.
Thank you to everyone who trusted me to capture one of their most important day of their lives.